Genesis Process Solutions offer a multitude of screw conveyors to customers arcoss UK & Ireland. Following issues in the past with other UK suppliers of screw conveying equipment, we recognised there was room for another supplier, and one who is very flexible and able to adapt to the market place in terms of quality, price and delivery times.
The screw conveyors on offer include single screw tubular and trough type conveyors, twin screw dischargers and multi screw dischargers for incredibly poor flowing materials.
These screw conveyors are suitable for all industries, with contact materials ranging from painted mild steel, stainless steel ( including special grades for abrasive materials ), with finishes to suit - for example, a food finish.
ATEX certification is also available as standard.
All motors and bearings are off the shelf from UK suppliers so this eliminates and fears of waiting for spare parts from foreign suppliers.
Screw conveyors are versatile and widely used in various industries due to their ability to move bulk materials efficiently and reliably. Some typical applications for screw conveyors include:
- Material Handling: Screw conveyors are commonly used for transporting bulk materials such as grains, powders, pellets, and granules in industries like agriculture, food processing, mining, pharmaceuticals, and chemicals.
- Agriculture: In agriculture, screw conveyors are employed to move seeds, grains, fertilizers, and other agricultural products within processing facilities or on farms.
- Food Processing: In the food industry, screw conveyors are utilized to transport ingredients, such as flour, sugar, spices, and various powders, in processing and packaging operations.
- Pulp and Paper: Screw conveyors are used in pulp and paper mills to transport wood chips, pulp, and other materials during the papermaking process.
- Plastics and Rubber: Screw conveyors are utilized in plastic and rubber manufacturing plants to move materials like pellets, powders, and granules.
- Renewable Energy: In the biomass and bioenergy sector, screw conveyors are used to transport biomass materials like wood chips and pellets for energy production.
Need help finding the right product for your process?